© 2020-2021 МСЦ РАН
- - - Asiatic researches; or, Transactions of the Society instituted in Bengal, for inquiring into the history and antiquities; the arts, sciences, and literature of Asia. Vol. 1. – 1801. – 564
The Preliminary Discourse.
I. On the Orthography of Asiatick Words.
II. Astronomical Observations.
III. A Royal Grant found at Mungir.
IV. An Inscription on a Pillar near Buddal.
V. On the Ruins at Mavalipuram.
VI. Hints on Friction in Mechanicks.
VII. An Interview with the young Lama.
VIII. A Journey to Tibet.
IX. On the Gods of Greece, Italy, and India.
X. On a Cave with an Inscription near Gaya.
XI. An Inscription at Buddha Gaya.
XII. On the Sic'hs and their College.
XIII. On the Vina, or Indian Lyre.
XIV. On the Madhuca Tree.
XV. On the Mode of Distilling at Chitra.
1. On calculating the Moon's Parallaxes.
2. On the Artificial Horizons.
3. On the Intersections of Curves.
1. On extracting the Essential Oil of Roses.
2. On the Gold of Limong in Smatra.
XVIII. On the Literature of the Hindus.
1. A Royal Grant found at Tana.
2. On the City of Tagara.
XX. On the Vajracita or Pangolin.
XXI. Inscriptions on the Staff of Firuz Shah.
XXII. A Conversation with an Abyssinian.
XXIII. On the Indian Trial by Ordeal.
XXIV. The Second Anniversary Discourse.
XXV. Discourse III. On the Hindus.
XXVI. The Lunar Observations corrected.
APPENDIX: A Meteorological Journal.